Monday, January 12, 2009

Mt Kinabalu Charity Climb - part 1

Guys & girls,
I have confirmed my place for the climb of Mt KK at end March. So I got to train hard for it after CNY, so that will automatically give me another motivation to exercise hard (for my own health) and also to help others (charity to operate on 10 children with heart diseases). A little bit like Kenny Sia, funnyman of Malaysian Blogger (see http://www.kennysia.com/, you will love him). He keep participating in marathon runs to keep himself fit (http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2008/12/singapore-marat.php). BTW Kenny's blog is one of the top in Msia in terms of hit counts.

As a participant of this climb, I need to raise fund of RM10,000 in the next 3 months, so I can use a lot of your spare $$ (10, 50 or 100) is most welcome!! Pls sms me with your support so that I can raise the fund for this good cause. Better still join me in the climb and help raise RM10,000 under your donation collection.


THE DATES ARE CONFIRMED!
CONQUER THE HIGHEST PEAK OF SEA ON MARCH 28! (3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS, MARCH 27 – 29)

2nd Mount Kinabalu Charity Climb for Cardiac Children
In Aid of Children with Congenital Heart Diseases

Target: RM250,000 for 10 children
Collection period : January 15 to March 15, 2009

No comments: