Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Practise a Healthy Lifestyle

Happy New Year!!


This is my 1st posting in 2009 and I am posting this latest ads by MOH which I think is very good advise for everyone.

It advocates healthy lifestyle via
- I don't smoke
- I eat right
- I stay active
- I manage stress well
- I don't drink alcohol

I am able to comply with almost all of them except I do some social drinking, not reguarly.

But I would like to add
- I get enough sleep

Getting enough sleep has always been my problem as I only sleep an average of 5-6 hrs a night, which is VERY BAD for my health.

My new year resolution is add 1 more hour to my sleep every night. It's not going to be easy cos I am already struggle for time to do things, going to bed earlier is not as easy as it see. Hopefully I can do it.

The following are some of the posting on risks of sleep deprieved

So, how do we know we have enough sleep? Refer to this link


No comments: