Friday, December 19, 2008

The passing of a Malaysian Son

I saw this from Haris Ibrahim's website (The People’s Parliament) entitled The passing of a Malaysian Son dated 18th Dec. And I am quite curious to know how he died? Is it related to heart attack??

Now read this from Malaysia Today's REST IN PEACE, MY COMRADE (dated 17th Dec), passed away in his brother's house, seemingly from a heart attack. See some of these websites, pay special attention to Shukree's waistline, the warning sign is very clear to me. Don't you agree?
My condolences to Shukree's family. The threat of heart attack (timebomb) is very real. If you love your family, take good care of your health. We are all only human, we only live once.
********************************************************************************************************************
However, I MUST warn you that I have also seen many skinny people with heart problem - blockage of 3 arteries! So don't assume that you are OK and have NO heart problem just because you fit all the stats of good health as in my other posting (My body fat of Dec'08 & Ticking Timebomb).
********************************************************************************************************************
Remember, we are NO DOCTOR, it's necessary to regularly consult your doctor whenever you have any doubt about your health.

No comments: