Monday, November 3, 2008

Count down to Penang Bridge Run - 16 Nov 08

I have enrolled in Pg Bridge Half Marathon last week, now count down to less than 2 weeks. That's the good news. The bad news is I hurt my upper back when doing weight last week - too heavy and trigger an old injury. During my last run, I have to stopped after 10kms cos the back really hurt.

So I have stopped running for the past few days, resorted to brisk walking to keep my stamina going. Hopefully my bad injury with recover in time. I wonder whether I can complete the 25kms race course. The race will start from the road outside Queensbay Mall run towards the Pg Bridge, cross the bridge to Prai and loop back to Queensbay Mall. Isn't that more than 25kms? I feel a bit cheated ;-p .

I think I need to complete the race within 3.5hrs if I want to get a certificate. So wish me luck to recover in time.

No comments: