Monday, November 17, 2008

Liverpool Football Club

Lets take a break from the healthtalks. During my visit to England late last year, my good bro took me to my beloved LFC stadium. Enjoy!!
Details of tour & museum visit

"The Kop"


Home Team's Changing Room


No, I will not repeat what he's about to said to the self-confessed MU supporter beside me...


How many times you have seen Steven Gerrard spoke in front of that?
After yet, another man-of-the-match performance.
Notice how small is that space? Actually Anfield is a small stadium, unlike MU.


This is the world famous "This is Anfield" sign! At last, we are entering the field.


THIS IS ANFIELD!!! And from the KOP end!


A visit to Anfield include the museum visit
Bill Shankly & the rich history of LFC






After the guided stadium tour, we arrived at the stadium shop


Yet to come ... The Stanley Park, Reebok Stadium and Theatre of Dream

No comments: